NB: Since writing this post I have decided I will never visit Seaworld again. This post on Blackfish explains why.
One of my definite travel highlights last year was the trip I took to the Florida Seaworld Parks with a gaggle of giggling gorgeous mummy bloggers who I’m now proud to call friends.
This was the first time I’d actually been to any of the parks and I definitely want to return.
Here are my top 5 things to do there:
1. Visit Discovery Cove, a tropical oasis where you can snorkel with stingray, snog dolphins and ask a handsome man to carry your slushies *cough*.
2. Talk to the animals at Busch Gardens, where an Orangutan painted a picture for us, and we helped feed a herd of hungry elephants.
3. Spend a day at Aquatica, going on as many waterslides as you can/dare and laughing yourself silly.
4. Feed the sealions at Seaworld.
5. Hold the bags while your friends scream at the tops of their voices as they ride Manta.
*Have you been to to any of the Seaworld parks? What are your favourite things to do? I’d love to know.
(and a huge thank you to Seaworld for sponsoring my ticket to Cybermummy11).